With the continuously expanding audience of Internet users & broadband getting cheaper, videos and other dynamic media continue to increase their influence in the online marketing space. SEO companies and social media gurus are putting more focus on video optimization and other viral outlets.
Here are some stats re: online video viewing habits & %’s of marketers focusing on video optimization:
- How many Americans view videos on the internet each month?
Of those Americans viewers…
- How Many people watch news videos once a week?
27% – 35,100,000 Americans watch news videos at least once a week.
- How many people watch funny videos?
26% – 33,800,000 Americans watch funny videos at least once a week
- How many people have watch video ads?
66% – 85,800,000 Americans have watched video ads.
- How many people have taken action after watching a video?
44% – 57,200,000 Americans have taken action after watching a video based on what they had seen.
- How many people share videos they’ve watched?
76% – 98,800,000 Americans have shared videos they watched.
- How many people discover videos while randomly on a website?
44% – 57,200,000 Americans discover videos while randomly on a website.
- How many people use search engines to find Internet videos?
39% – 50,700,000 Americans use search engines to find Internet videos.
Video marketing stats…
- How many videos are found in Google Universal Search?
38% of videos are found using Google Universal Search
- How many marketers are making online videos a priority?
77% of marketers are making videos a priority.
- How many marketers have started online video advertising?
63% of marketers have started online video advertising.
Disclaimer: Unknown date stats were first published.
Data source: http://www.searchprosystems.com/
Leave A Comment