Local SEO Services in Phoenix, AZ
Local SEO Packages for Your Business
As a business owner, it makes sense to want to expose your company to as many people as possible. If your business is represented by a website, it’s absolutely crucial to use customized local SEO strategies to capture the attention – and the dollars – of potential customers.
Here are the results of overall Traffic Channels to websites
Between 70% and 80% of people who use search engines prefer to focus on organic results rather than paid ads. What does that mean for your company? You need to use search engine optimization to make sure that your website ranks highly on Google and other search sites.
How is local SEO different from general SEO? Local SEO plans can greatly increase the odds of your business being seen by customers in your area – which is, of course, the demographic you want to target. With the help of our local search campaigns, your website should appear higher up in the organic search engine results, at the same time as it is being featured prominently in maps that appear on search engines like Google and Yahoo.
How Does Local Search
In 2018, 58% of site visits were from mobile devices
- 50 percent of people who did a local search on their phone went to a physical store within one day.
- 34 percent who did their search on a computer or tablet did the same.
- 18 percent of local mobile searches lead to a sale within one day.
- 60 percent of American adults conduct searches for local services or product information on tablets and smartphones.
- 50 percent of searchers on their mobile phones who conduct local searches are looking for things like a local business address.
- 78 percent of local-based searches on a mobile device end in purchases being made offline.
- 71 percent of people who have been surveyed have said they search for the location of a business in order to confirm its existence before going there for a first-time visit.
- 1 in 3 searches on a smartphone was conducted just before arriving at a store.
- 97 percent of consumers looked online for local businesses in 2017, with 12 percent looking for a local business online every day.
A combination of SEO, local SEO, content marketing, social media exposure and responsive web design is a surefire way to make sure that your business’s website is easily accessed. This, in turn, will lead to additional customers, and burgeoning sales.
If you have questions, comments, or recommendations for small business SEO services, be sure to call us at (866 249-2432) or use our contact form.
Local profile audits, setup & optimization
The days of thumbing through giant yellow pages are over. The most proficient and convenient way to be locally discovered for your product or service is to be listed under local maps and directories online.
As the world becomes more reliant on smartphones and mobile search for their local searches, it’s imperative that your business listing show up on local search sites including Google Places/Maps.
Local search optimization is highly recommended for companies whose markets are designed for a particular geographic location.
What You Get With Our Local Search Optimization Programs:
- Improved rankings & positioning on Google & on Google Maps (Google Places).
- Optimized local profiles on other popular map & directory sites.
- More phone calls & traffic from customers looking for your products/services online.
- Custom Review & Citation guide to increase authority & your online reputation.
- Over 10 yrs of SEO experience, leveraged to maximize the yield of all submissions.
Along with the optimization of your website and link building strategies, it’s crucial to have consistent and unique information for local listing sites as well.
We work to provide reliable information on your local search profiles with the scope of your service, pictures, customer review strategies and contact information. We work to ensure that your profile is accurate and completely utilized for ranking in the local search results, as well as helping to make it visitor-friendly when someone sees it. Your local listing is hardly of value if it doesn’t engage the visitor and lead to a phone call or website visit.
With local listings users will be able to locally or nationally research your company with local directories like Google Maps, Yahoo! Local and Bing Local. MorePro can also carry on this consistency to other major data providers such as infoUSA and Acxiom.
Having MorePro submit your company to local searches can benefit you because of the keyword research and site analysis conducted beforehand. With the prior research conducted your company will be placed in the most fitting categories of each local search directory submitted to along with variations of geographically targeted keywords.
MorePro wants the best results for your SEO campaign and will work to maximize your local search optimization and help drive the audience that is seeking your services and or products.