Getting a Start on an Arizona SEO Game Plan in 2014
2014 is upon us and already February is here. . Have you started a plan for getting your AZ business’s Search Engine Optimization plan together (it’s the same for any business local)? It’s not too late but it has to start soon and MorePro, your Arizona SEO consultant, offers a free resource for improving your local SEO. Here is what you have to start doing today:
- Take your top 5 Arizona SEO related search terms, now insert each one into the Key Search Term Discovery Process to find other search terms.
- Do a Site Audit to see what is presently holding your site back regarding its ability to attract Arizona visitors for its Local SEO strategies .
- Using Google Search Operators (Site:Domain) to see if all pages are being presently indexed (Especially those that are content pages for Local, and Arizona SEO) .
- Check your Local citations to see if they are they using the same templated information blocks across all sites.
- Run a report on the top 10 user review sites for any reviews not listed in the Search Engines
- Make sure your site is in the Google, Bing and Yahoo Webmaster tools
- Review your Analytics reporting including setting up new Goals
Leave A Comment