Video marketing is taking content marketing by storm.
By 2018, videos will account for 79 % of all customer web website traffic, based on Cisco’s Visual Networking Index opens in a new window .
Want some more proof of this phenomenal video marketing opportunity?
What’s The Market for Online Video?
- 45% That’s the percentage of Internet users who view at least one video online over the course of a month According to comScore, which measures online engagement and use, .
- 90% The percentage of online shoppers at a major retailer’s website who said they find video helpful in making shopping and buying decisions.
- 75% That’s the percent of executives who told Forbes that they watch work-related videos on business websites at least once a week
- 50% of those watch business-related videos on YouTube
- 65% of those executives visit the marketer’s website after viewing a video
So What are the Results of Video Marketing
- 80% This is the percentage of Internet users who recall watching a video ad on a website they visited in the past 30 days. According to the Online Publishers Association,
- 26% looked for more information about the subject of the video
- 22% visited the website named in the ad
- 15% visited the company represented in the video ad
- 12% purchased the specific product featured in the ad