This a guest post written by the writer of MyJobApps.com.
So you want to make your website more popular? One sure way to increase your presence online is to build links for your website.
Here are 5 ways to get great links to your site:
1. Try blogging. One of the most powerful long term approaches to getting great links to your website is having a blog. It takes a lot of dedication and hard work to succeed but once you’re at it, it will be worth all your effort. If you don’t have a blog yet, it’s best if you start as early as now. You can start by posting guest blogs on other people’s blogsite. Once the author allows you to do so, you can create links to your website. It’s that simple.
You can also comment on other people’s blogs. This strategy is can help you network with other bloggers and their readers. You can also submit blogs on blog carnivals. Once your blog is posted, you can easily get a great link to your website.
2. Use social media. You should take advantage of social media optimization since it is one of the strongest marketing tools in this generation. Just make sure first that the content of your website is relevant to your topic and it’s up to date. You can visit similar websites and participate in discussions by leaving your comments/feedback or by posting blogs or articles. Make yourself seen in social networking sites . This way, you can attract users and visitors and then from there you can include outbound links to your site or through any of the available social media.
3. Make your site interactive. The more visitors you get involved, the better. People will love to visit your site if you give it a more human, personal touch. Another strategy is that you can hold a contest. Your prizes need not be too expensive. Another method you can try is to let visitors post comments or articles to attract more people. With this, other bloggers and publications would easily link to your site.
4. Give testimonials for products and services. You can also try to post testimonials on products and services that you like. There are companies which provide testimonials on the sidebar of their site or a particular testimonials section. Write your name and a link back to your site.
5. Create useful tools and widgets. Did you know that useful tools and widgets are perfect for building links? These can easily go viral online so why not try it.
As you can see, there are several ways to get links back to your site. Always remember, work for your readers and not the search engines and you’ll get great links back without any work at all.
About the Author
This a guest post written by the writer of MyJobApps.com, a website that offers 1,000+ Job Descriptions, as well as online job applications, job tips and salaries for each job opportunity.
Leave A Comment